Dissolution is the formal legal process to wind-down a business, liquidate assets, and pay creditor claims. By formally dissolving the company, you can eliminate or reduce creditor claims and protect the business from future litigation. Our online dissolution package gets you the legal documents you need to comply with Utah or other state law, provides a step by step instructions and gets you access to attorney consultation to assist with the process of dissolving the company.
Included in the Dissolution Package
- Step by step instructions on how to formally dissolve the company
- Agreement by the owners to dissolve the company
- Dissolution document to be filed with Division of Corporations to formally dissolve
- Letters to be sent to creditors
- Text of the legal publication to unknown creditors
- Sample letters to be sent to creditors to deny claims
- 30 minute consultation with an attorney
Save hundreds or thousands with our online business dissolution solution.